ROCKET PUNCH is a dynamic, energetic, and most of all goofy motion control game. The year is 20XX and global warming continues to devastate the Earth, the only hope for humanity is to punch the Sun right in the face!
Use your DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller in unconventional ways to guide the Rocket Fist through space, punching the faces of old satellites, space cowboys and 80s techno demons as you go.
Inspired by terrible movie and TV depictions of people playing video games, ROCKET PUNCH will have you waving your controller wildly and mashing buttons. Look like a fool whilst playing a vast array of game modes including fishing, dog petting, cooking and even a text-based adventure; but beware - all is not as it seems. Who knows who could be watching through your PlayStation®Camera?
ROCKET PUNCH was conceived as part of a series of games by captkuso focusing on experimental control schemes, with previous games including F5, AMERICLAP, GLUE STICK and TWITTER TRADING CARD GAME being released for free online, ROCKET PUNCH is our first attempt at a larger scale commercial project that aims to bring these concepts together as one.
- A unique motion control experience
- PUNCH EVERYTHING using the PlayStation®Camera
- Multiple ways to play depending on how the player interacts with the console
- Makes you look ridiculous
- Sock puppets
- The only PlayStation Camera game that isn't Just Dance
Rocket Punch - Release Trailer | PS4 — YouTube
Logo & Icon
‘Idiot gaming’ developer is back with a PS4 game that’ll make you act like an imbecileOwen Good, Polygon
About SHAME, Intercontinental
- With a rich history of making interactive oddities, SHAME, Intercontinental was founded by game developer captkuso in order to bring more experimental, strange, and downright fun gameplay to gamers worldwide.
- More information
- More information on SHAME, Intercontinental, our logo & relevant media are available here.